Sharing the word of Jesus Christ – If it is to be, it is up to me.
We the congregation of Northminster Presbyterian Church, realizing that Jesus Christ came to free us from our sin by his death on the cross and that God vindicated him by resurrecting him from the dead, stand together as one body to glorify God’s name.
- Above all else Jesus Christ is Lord and everything done in the church is to worship and glorify God through faith in Him.
- The study of scripture and prayer are essential to that process.
- The church exists to introduce people to Jesus, especially children.
- Each member of the church is uniquely gifted and is encouraged to use his or her gifts in service and love of the whole body. Everyone is valuable.
- We are a church family, enthusiastically inviting and warmly accepting all people to share and celebrate in the love of Christ together in worship, music, education, mission, prayer, fellowship and the sacraments.